Tuesday 15 October 2019

Passage Picker

( Taoy, Lapiz)






"I'M THE WAY OF THE CITY OF WOE"

This is the path to something miserable, the path to the things that will cause you distress, troubles or sorrow and that will cause you sadness/despair, and the woe is a condition of deep suffering from misfortune, affliction or grief and the distress of mind. For me, I was under this way because I always commit sadness and despair and I think I was in the place of woe because I was suffering misfortune, the troubles of my stepfather with my mother and sister, so that now I practice to getting out of great sadness and stay strong or to be a happy women.


“SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT, I WAS RAISED HERE BY DIVINE OMNIPOTENCE, PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT”

 The architect is referred to God and the sacred justice it means that God made a hell for justice and the God us in all his power the divine omnipotence, the love or the wisdom, the ultimate intellect it is the ability to understand or deal with ideas and information so that god make to bring about justice and the primordial love is to describe things that belong to a very early time in the history of the world. Like, my Father was needed justice for his early death but all of that he wants or need always the love of my family and I want all people loved each other and the sacred of God.

“ALL HOPE ABANDON, YE WHO ENTER HERE"

This is a message warning one about a hopeless situation from which there is no return and the inscription on the sentence is to hell and this area warning similar to proceed with caution, stay away or do no enter and in this situation could be very dangerous. For me, I have experience of dangerous situation in three years at Bohol because my stepfather was using some drugs and alcohol so that when was death he can enter this place in the hell he was no hope for happiness with my family or he was no hope of getting out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literary Artists

( Cueme, Jimenez)